Fitch confirms A+ rating for Amundi
Thursday 14 May 2020
Since 2015, Amundi has been engaged in a credit rating process with Fitch Ratings.
Following the agency's annual review of players in the asset management sector, Fitch Ratings has once again confirmed its long-term A+ rating with a stable outlook for Amundi (one of the best in the industry), in the context of the Covid-19 crisis.
This renewal of the rating highlights particularly:
- The size and leading position of Amundi in Europe and its growing diversification, particularly in Asia
- The robustness of Amundi's financial structure and the resilience of its business and results
- The strength of its operating business model and its ability to withstand the consequences of the Covid crisis
- The good control of the Group's risks, and in particular the quality of its control and reporting tools
- Its High profitability
- The support of Crédit Agricole Group